Skip to main content


Steve crown imela lyrics

You're the reason I live You're the air that I breath Your spirit covers all the earth
With power In your word We exalt thee in our worship God of all the earth Alpha omega Adonai we bow before thee Chukwu nwanile Onyezoputa eh You're the God of all the earth You're awesome. Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto From the ends of the earth To the depth of the seas Your spirit covers all the earth You are mighty in your works We exalt thee in our worship God of all the earth Alpha omega
“Imela naraekele naotuto— Steve Crown
Chukwu nwanile Onyezoputa eh you're the God of all the earth Your awesome. Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Oh oh oh Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto Imela. .odironyedikagi Imela naraekele naotuto you are bigger than what people say Mighty father I give you all the praise Love you Lord Love you father Oh oh oh I love you lord…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVEN STEPS TO SEE AND SOLVE BLINDSPOTS

Blindspots let you blame others for your shortcomings and feel superior while doing it. 5 common leadership blindspots: Evaluating yourself as a good listener, even though you can’t wait for others to stop talking. The discipline of listening is seldom achieved. It’s likely you’re more enamored with your voice than anyone else. Overvaluing your strengths while highlighting the weaknesses and faults of others. Overestimating the value you bring while undervaluing the potential of others. Believing you understand others, even though you ask few questions and make many judgments. Falling in love with yours solutions while criticizing the suggestions of others.   You think it’s problem-solving. Your team thinks you’re defending your viewpoint while nitpicking theirs. The worst blindness is seeing your blindspots and excusing them. 7 steps to see and solve blindspots: #1. Admit you have blindspots, even if you don’t see them. Just say it, “I have blindspots.” #2. Declare your intentions...

FAILURE AT KINDINESS

Kindness, like most things, is easy until you get serious about it. I spent last week focused on kindness. It was a fiasco. It’s not that I’m unkind.